As of August 01, 2020 Quarterly rates are $75.00 per Quarter!
TO PAY YOUR BILL ONLINE, CLICK ON “PAYPAL ICON” ON THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
YOU CAN ALSO CLICK THE ACCOUNT LOOK UP TO VIEW ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND MAKE PAYMENTS.
User Name: Account number from invoice
Password: Last four of phone number associated with your account.
- There is a $2.10 service charge for using this function
- Invoices will be sent out 30 days before the end of your current cycle according to the payment schedule and due prior to the new quarter cycle beginning.
- Customers who have not paid prior to the new billing cycle will have their service disrupted until their account is paid in full. Paying your past due invoice on the day of your pickup will not guarantee a pickup that day.
- Unless you call in to cancel your service and our container has been picked up, your account is still open and charges are still recurring.
- Once your service has been disrupted, arrangement will be made to remove our containers from your premises.
- If you reactivate your service after your container has been picked up, there will be a $30.00 charge to redeliver your container.
- Refunds are given back on a case by case basis.
- If service is terminated due to no fault of Taylor Made Sanitation Service, Inc partial refunds may be forfeited.
CREDIT/DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS:
- To pay with a credit/debit card or bank payment, go to bottom of this page and hit “pay now”.
- Payments made via our website, should be made by 3:30pm the day before your pickup in order to be posted to your account the same day. Please not wait until the day of your pickup to pay your past due invoice. Our driver route sheets are completed the night before the next day’s pick-ups. Once our driver has left your street, we will not be able to come back.
PLEASE NOTE: Any payments made after office hours (5:00pm), are not posted to your account until the following business day. If your account is past due and you’re making a payment after our office is closed, your account is still showing as past due on our drivers route sheets. If you are past due, you must call the office the day before or make your payment on-line before 3:00pm in order to be scheduled for a pickup the next day!