Dear Valued Customer,
Please read this entire page so you will not have the inconvenience of your trash NOT being removed.
To ensure your pick up: Have your trash out the night before your service day no earlier than 6 p.m., OR no later than 6:30 a.m. on your service day. Make sure your trash is visible for our driver, properly covered and not overweight.
There is no set time for services rendered on your service day.
Our services include: household refuse removal we will not dump no more than two containers per home. This includes any additional bagged trash, as well as move-in boxes. All bulky items will be picked up on your service day.
Bulky items include:
White goods such as dryers, small refrigerators, stoves, etc.
Furniture such as mattresses, box springs, couches & love-seats without metal.
We do not remove large refrigerators, washing machines, Treadmills or items weighing more than 75 lbs
We do not remove carpeting or padding, this is concerned contract material.
Please do not put large household items out by the curb on your pickup day, these large bulk items will only be picked up by appointment only. If you have large bulk items for pick-up, please call our office to request a special pick-up appointment. Your will receive a return phone call with an appointment time.
Yard waste will only be collected from the curb when it is bagged and/or bundled and tied. No branches/limb longer than 4 ft, and no piles larger than 48 X 48. If you have an excessive amount of debris, you will need to call our office and request a special pickup, and you may incur an additional charge.
10 bag limit of leaves per week during fall season.
WE DO NOT REMOVE YARD WASTE SUCH AS: Rocks and Dirt
TAYLOR MADE SANITATION SERVICE, INC. does not remove subcontractor’s trash, building .or remodeling materials. All subcontractors are responsible for the removal of their refuse.
Please do not put any paint or liquids in your trash. We want to leave your property the way we found it.
**TAYLOR MADE SANITATION SERVICES, INC. observes the following holidays:
• NEW YEARS
• CHRISTMAS DAY
If one of these holidays fall on/or before your service day, your service day will be one day late that week.
If a holiday falls on the weekend, your service day will not be affected
- Bradfield Farms, Grey Stone, Larkhaven Village, Marlstone, North Lake, Rocky Ridge, Silverton, Steeple Chase and Willow Creek is: Tuesday
- Berkshire@Conventry, Buckleigh, Caldwell Commons, Farmington Ridge, Hucks Landing, Mallard Lake and The Village of Brierfield is: Wednesday
- Avery Glen, Barley Green, Catawba River Plantation, Davis Meadows, Grass Meadows, Kylie Glenn, Lawing Pond, North Lake Landing, Oakdale, Oakdale Village, Primmrose and Weston Woods is: Thursday
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS, PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE.
ALL ROLL-OUT CARTS REMAINS THE PROPERTY OF TAYLOR MADE SANITATION SERVICE, INC.
You may purchase a recycling bin from TAYLOR MADE SANITATION SERVICE, INC which remains the property and responsibility of the customers for a one-time fee of $20.00 per bin.
1. Remove the lids; crush plastic soft drink and milk jugs. This will help to conserve space inside of your recycle bin. (Step on them)
2. All glass containers may be recycled. Remember to rinse them out and remove the metal lids before placing the glass in the recycle bin.
3. Spiral paper cans are recyclable. These are the familiar snack and dry beverage containers. Remove the plastic or metal lid and rinse or wipe out any remaining food before placing it in the bin. Recyclable paper cans are round and have metal bottoms with spiral grooves on the inside.
4. Aluminum cans are recyclable. Be sure to empty them before placing them in your bin. Steel or “tin” cans used to package a variety of foods are recyclable too. Rinse or wipe out any remaining food and drop the lid inside of larger ones to save space: NO PAINT CANS!
5. Newspapers and all Inserts are recyclable, so are magazines and catalogues. Place them in a paper bag or tie them ·up and place them UNDER your recycle bin. Place cardboard boxes underneath the recycle bin also, make sure they are broken down and not over length of 3×3 feet.
6. You are not obligated to recycle each week! You may wait until your recycling bin is full before you place it at the curb for collection. Remember, your recycling collection is the same as your curbside trash day. Place your container at curbside, clearly apart from other trash, no later than 6:30 am on your service day.
RECYCLABLE ITEMS | NON RECYCLABLE ITEMS
The Following Items are acceptable In the Recycle It Program:
•Milk & Juice Cartons
•Pizza Boxes (NEW)
•Plastics 1-5 & 7
•Spiral Paper Cans
The Following Items are NOT acceptable Recycle It Program:
•Bottle Caps Lids
•Plastic Food Trays/Cups